In accordance with current regulations, we provide Users with information regarding the cookies we use and the reason for their use on the website WWW.ZENIAPARADISE.COM (hereinafter referred to as ZENIAPARADISE), as well as requesting their consent to use them .
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES ZENIAPARADISE USE THEM?
– Ensure that web pages can function correctly.
– Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
– Know the browsing experience.
– Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the user has seen or how long he has been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by ZENIAPARADISE, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT?
– From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of the Users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
– Establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against ZENIAPARADISE or its Users.
– They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
– They can be used to optimize the advertising we show on the Portal and to personalize said advertising according to the Users’ browsing habits.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES THAT ZENIAPARADISE USES?
Session Cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to ZENIAPARADISE and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are managed and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies
– Own cookies are those Cookies that are associated with your computer and managed exclusively by ZENIAPARADISE for the best functioning of this website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service.
– If you interact with the content of ZENIAPARADISE, third party Cookies can also be established (for example, by pressing buttons on social networks or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a domain other than ZENIAPARADISE. The records made in social networks and the cookies associated with them, are subject to their cookies policy.
Browsing ZENIAPARADISE means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
Techniques (Google, Twitter)
This type of Cookies provides us with information about the use that the User makes of the Portal, such as what pages he has visited, when registering, when you log in to the Portal or if you have had technical problems in accessing certain pages. These cookies do not allow you to identify them, since the information they collect is anonymous and will be used only for works to improve the design of the pages and navigation through the Portal, usage statistics, etc.
Analytics (Google Analytics)
They are used for statistical purposes only. The information is used to measure the activity on the website.